Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First Cruise

Sail Date: May 11, 2009

Beautiful, plenty to do, awesome friendly staff to meet all of your needs. I am a vegetarian and my meals were extremely delicious. I just got home and I am ready to go back today...

Pros: The Awesome RCCL - the food, the attention to detail and Belize

Cons: cannot think of one single thing except that my trip was way too short....

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Everything was so great - I expected it to be wonderful but it did exceed my expectations
Being a vegetarian was no issue for the restaurant staff - all of my meals were wonderful
Perfect room - very clean and loved the larger room we were able to get
loved all of the shows including the audience participation events.
Key West, Florida
I have been to Key West several time and have always recommended this area to friends and family. Becuase I am so familiar with the area we did not participate in the excursions because we did our own thing.
Belize City, Belize
Nothing was a waste of time. Loved the snorkling and the beautiful water and friendly Belizians - the greatest place that I have ever visited. Just wished we could have stayed several days in Belize
Don't Miss: snorkling around the reefs