My First Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 11, 2009
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Beautiful, plenty to do, awesome friendly staff to meet all of your needs. I am a vegetarian and my meals were extremely delicious. I just got home and I am ready to go back today...

Being a vegetarian was no issue for the restaurant staff - all of my meals were wonderful

loved all of the shows including the audience participation events.

Everything was so great - I expected it to be wonderful but it did exceed my expectations

Perfect room - very clean and loved the larger room we were able to get
Nothing was a waste of time. Loved the snorkling and the beautiful water and friendly Belizians - the greatest place that I have ever visited. Just wished we could have stayed several days in Belize
Don't Miss: snorkling around the reefs
I have been to Key West several time and have always recommended this area to friends and family. Becuase I am so familiar with the area we did not participate in the excursions because we did our own thing.

Pros: The Awesome RCCL - the food, the attention to detail and Belize

Cons: cannot think of one single thing except that my trip was way too short....

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!