Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wow, what a feeling!

Sail Date: May 11, 2009

I would recommend this cruise line to anyone and everyone. It is for the young and the old. All walks of life are there and you get to meet new people. The service was outstanding and the staff was friendly. I was well informed about the different land excursions the night before. The who and what of every question was answered.

Pros: I like the entertainment on the ship. I alos enjoyed the hospitality and service with a smile.

Cons: I have none!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Loved it all. Except for the pool area. The afternoon tends to fill rather quickly. The lounge chairs are taken for those who like to sunbath but its open 24hrs so you'll get your chance to get in the water or tan it up! Always clean. Pool area and jacuzzis cleaned daily and the lounge areas around the pool are also cleaned with hot water and steam.
Key West, Florida
take the conch trolley. Nice 1hr and 15min trip. Inexpensive too.
Don't Miss: the southernmost part on the trolley.
Belize City, Belize
calypso train ride. Also good money saver. Lots of culture.