AWESOME CRUISE!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 15, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship was beautiful. Plenty of things to do and the staff was EXCELLENT!

Don't Miss: The "mini jeep" excursion - EXCELLENT!
This port was the one I was most looking forward to seeing, but when we arrived, I was very disappointed in it. It was dirty and so very poor, and you couldn't just visit the beach, you had to pay to visit.

Pros: Great service, excellent room, beautiful atmosphere

Cons: My husband had set up a birthday surprise for me and they didn't get it to me at the time they said they would. Belize was very disappointing, not as I expected at all. I had heard it was beautiful and instead it was very poor and dirty.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!