Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not What We Expected

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

This was our first cruise and we picked the wrong time to go. (Spring Break) The entire ship was overwhelmed with college kids. We never stepped into a pool, or hot tub the entire trip. They were always jam packed with college students. They lost our luggage on the first night. We finally found it ourselves around 10pm.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: The Food

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

This was our greatest disappointment. I used to be a chef and was really expecting top notch food service. I guess they "dumbed" it down for the college kids. Had I known I could have worn a toga to our formal dinner, I would not have bothered with a coat and tie.
The ship was clean and spacious. Our room was fine.
I was expecting a very uncomfortable bed, but much to my surpise it was very nice.
Our Head Waiter was mostly MIA until the last night of dinner.
Tipping night! Our stateroom attendant was great!
We enjoyed every single show we went to. Top notch.