Fun Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enchantment of the Seas

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 04, 2008

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

My granddaughter and I felt that this was the best cruise that we have ever been on together and we have gone on a lot of cruises together. The excursions that we went on were fantastic and ones that we will never forget. Everything on this cruise was just perfect and we will definetly travel on RC again and again. We go on a cruise every two years and always try to go some where different each time. We spent a few hours in Key West and went to the tip of Florida which my grandaughter thoroughly enjoyed. It was very relaxing just walking around KW. Then in Mexico we went kayaking and had the best time in a see through kayak and then snokerling which was out of this world as we saw alot of fish and sting rays. It was unbelievable. Then in Belize we did the zip line which is something for sure that we will never forget. Then the cave tubing also was fantastic. We had such a good time and went home exhausted which is what a vacation is all about. Just love the cruise line.

Ship Experiences

The food was excellent and my grand daughter and I ate everything, we even had double entre's Excellent food

We enjoyed all the shows

everyone treated us like we wanted to be treated and any requests that we made were met immediately

Everything was very easy to find on the ship i.e. theaters, casinos, restaurants etc.

our stateroom was perfect and just big enough for us as we were never there

Ports Of Call

kayaking in a see through kayak and snokerling

Key West, Florida

Going to the tip of Florida was very exciting for my granddaughter

Belize City, Belize

doing the aip line and cave tubing was the best time we ever had
Don't Miss: Zip line and cave tubing

Pros: Excursions

Cons: Gamble

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!