Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 14, 2008

My sister and I just got home from an amazing cruise vacation on the Enchantment of the Seas. This was my sister's first cruise experience (my 6th) and we just had a blast. The ship looked like a brand new ship. Everything was sooooo clean and beautiful. We both give major high fives to Royal Caribbean's efforts and hard work making this a great vacation. The service was excellent for the dining room, Windjammer buffet and room service. We really enjoyed the shows on the ship (especially the karaoke). It was a hoot. The game shows as well. We really loved the comedian Peter! He was just hilarious! I think my two favorite things were the ice carving pool deck buffet and line dancing "Dancing under the stars" and the 70's street party on the last night. The village people and Michael Jackson were priceless! I just can not recommend this cruise enough for anyone interested in having a really great time. We met some super folks and they all agreed the cruise was just perfect. We loved the soda club refills. That is a great thing for everyone to consider at only $6 a day. We drank enough soda to definitely pay for that and it was so easy to always have a col drink at hand. The adult pool "Solarium" was beautiful. We hung out here the most and met some really great "new friends". The ports were not the best part of the cruise. The ship was what made this a SUPER vacation. We want to highly recommed the "Push, Pull & Swim with the Dolphins" excursion in Cozumel. That was so amazing and exceeded all our expectations. The price is fabulous and well worth every cent. Make this a priority in Cozumel. Also after the dolphin swim, there is a great park right there to enjoy the beautiful ocean to snorkel and swim in the huge fresh water pool. I would take this exact cruise ship again tomorrow if I could. 4 nights just were not enough on this great ship with the awesome staff at Royal Carribean. They love their job and you can tell it. Don't hesitate, book it TODAY!!! You will not be dissapointed!

Pros: Everything! Of course the food was amazing!

Cons: Not very many things to do aboard the ship on the days at port. Needs shows like the last night...EVERY night!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Could not be better!!!! A real 10 in all areas!!
YUM YUM YUM!!! Everything was delicious and FRESH!!!
Our stateroom attendant was Ivan and he was the best! Our room was always clean and he got us fresh towels and extra pillows with a smile. He made a point to talk with us everytime he saw us and make sure we didn't need for anything.
Everyone, and I mean everyone, was super nice and helpful. Service with a smile!!!
Needs more activities on port days for the ones that choose to stay on the ship instead of go into port.
OUr swim with the dolphins was a super experience everyone should try. It was right down the road from the pier in the park so no long bus and ferry rides to take. We spent over 3 hours there and had a great time. SUPER experience! Not to be missed!!!
Don't Miss: Dolphin push, pull and swim
Key West, Florida
Too hot to shop and I was disapponted with the value coupon book we bought for $25 on board the ship. We did really like the Key West Aloe store. I did not find any other "good deals" that I couldn't find at home. If we stop here again, I will just stay on board the ship and go to the spa :-)
Don't Miss: Key West Aloe!! Under eye gel...what every woman needs!!!