Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Time!

Sail Date: July 21, 2008

Overall, our whole family had a wonderful cruise. My 17 yr. old met several teens the first nite and didn't want to leave. My 10 yr. old was never bored. And my husband and I loved the food, entertainment, fitness center and the fact that the kids were having a good time in a safe environment.

Pros: The friendly and helpful staff

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Our stateroom attendant was excellent. He cleaned our room 2 times a day and was always available for anything we needed.
Swimming with the dolphins was great!
Belize City, Belize
We have friends who live here and they took us on a river trip and to the Mayan ruins. It was something to see!
Key West, Florida
I asked someone at guest relations if it was possible to walk to the beach and she said you could, but it would be a public beach and not as nice as the one provided by the $50 a person tour. The trip to the beach was a 5 min drive, it was a public beach that cost $1.50 per person admission, we were given a lounge chair and $4 to spend at the concession stand. The beach wasn't all that great-it was all rocks and very difficult to walk on. It wasn't worth the $200 we spent for the four of us.