A Good Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship was nice.

We had our own dinning room for dinner for our group. This was the nicest out of all of the ships I have been on in the past. The waiters were phenonemal. The head waiter came in every night a couple times to check on us. I felt very catered to.

Once again, the friendliess of the ships staff was over the top. I can not believe the staff remembered our names for the entire trip. I mean from the waiters, to the massage therapist, to the people in the shops, everyone called us by our first names it was excellent, friendly, & exceptional.

The layout of the ship was great. It was very easy to navigate around the ship. The ship was extremly clean. The staff was very pleasant and I could not believe they remembered our names; I really enjoyed that. I mean the waiters, massage therapist... when you would pass them on the decks they would speak and speak to you by your first name; it was quite nice.

I loved the additional storage spacing options.
I love Key West! If you love sweets go to the Blonde Giraffe for an excellent slice of frozen chocolate covered key lime pie.
Don't Miss: Blonde Giraffe
If you love shopping for silver jewerly Mexico is the place to be. I find the best rings in Cozumel and you can not beat the prices!!!

Pros: The atmosphere was excellent

Cons: There was one

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.