Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: July 03, 2008

The ship was nice.

Pros: The atmosphere was excellent

Cons: There was one

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

The layout of the ship was great. It was very easy to navigate around the ship. The ship was extremly clean. The staff was very pleasant and I could not believe they remembered our names; I really enjoyed that. I mean the waiters, massage therapist... when you would pass them on the decks they would speak and speak to you by your first name; it was quite nice.
We had our own dinning room for dinner for our group. This was the nicest out of all of the ships I have been on in the past. The waiters were phenonemal. The head waiter came in every night a couple times to check on us. I felt very catered to.
I loved the additional storage spacing options.
Once again, the friendliess of the ships staff was over the top. I can not believe the staff remembered our names for the entire trip. I mean from the waiters, to the massage therapist, to the people in the shops, everyone called us by our first names it was excellent, friendly, & exceptional.
If you love shopping for silver jewerly Mexico is the place to be. I find the best rings in Cozumel and you can not beat the prices!!!
Key West, Florida
I love Key West! If you love sweets go to the Blonde Giraffe for an excellent slice of frozen chocolate covered key lime pie.
Don't Miss: Blonde Giraffe