Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our best family vacation!

Sail Date: June 14, 2008

We made to feel like the only ones on the ship. We were never overlooked. This was worth every penny we put into it. My 5 year old daughter did not want to leave. We were entertained with shows and activities from morning to night. This is cruise a must for families wanting something different from the ordinary vacation.

Pros: The staff was out of this world.

Cons: You can try to find one, Good Luck!|

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The decor was slightly dated. But overall very well maintained and clean.
This being our first cruise we only have local restaurant to compare it to but there is no comparison. Everything from the pancakes at breakfast to the dessert at dinner was top notch. Late night buffet was very basic with hot dogs hamburgers and pizza every night except one night. That was seafood night by the pool. Pretty cool. I've never seen so many choices to eat.
The three of us easily fit into the interior stateroom with a little room to spare but very nice and clean
Everyone made you feel like they had know you forever.
Never a dull moment. Always something to do. From bingo to bellyflop contests and napkin folding to a blowout 80's dance party everything was very well organized.
I could not keep my 5 yr. old daughter out of their club. Very safe with a strict check-in check-out policy. Also a dance club only for 12-18 with their own "bar" and activities and a WII video game system.
We went on the Mini sub reef exploration. Both my daughter and I got sea-sick but still saw beautiful fish.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We only went to the beach but had a blast!!