Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enchanting experience at the enchantment

Sail Date: May 22, 2008

Every staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was nice and clean and it has enough space for two people. It was good that we had a second seating assignment for dinner so at least we were able to take naps after the long excursions/day activities before going to dinner or shows. The ship has a lot of activities planned for each day so you'll always have something to do.

Pros: great food, amazing service

Cons: dj plays the same music over and over again on the club and pool party

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

You have unlimited choices for food. We ate at the main dining room every night for dinner and it was amazing.
Our room was very clean and neat. Space was enough for two but I couldn't imagine how three or four people could fit in there as they have said on the website.
I was really impressed that they even made a special order for our table when I inquired if they could make chicken adobo for lunch. Our waiter hooked us up with a lot of food, it felt like I was eating at the buffet place even though I was at the main dining area.
Key West, Florida
We did parasailing and the conch/trolley tour. Parasailing was such a great experience because you can see a wonderful view of the sea and island while you were hundreds of feet above the water.
Don't Miss: Check out the blond giraffe store for great key lime items.
We did the dune buggy and snorkel combo tour. I wish they have specified in the website that these convertibles were a stick-shift. I wasn't too impressed with the snorkeling because I have seen way better fishes and sea animals when I did snorkeling in the Philippines before. Thhe buffet mexican lunch was good especially the authentic guacamole that they served.
Don't Miss: Visiting the lighthouse at Punta Sur.