Good time had by all

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 27, 2006
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Nice enough. Dining room pretty .

When booking with asked agent for newer room. Assured me that I had that, Not the case. Same thing with dining , Requested late dining (have done early and hate it) Was confirmed in e mail that i was set up for late seating. Wh\hen Royal Carribean sent cruise documents was set for early. This TOOK SEVERAL conversations to fix. With pricing being the same what would motivate me to use a 3rd party to book my next cruise if these major miscommunications are going to take place? As the customer who has used twice having a hard time in seeing the benefit?

Pros: the fact that we were with 3 other couples that were a lot of fun. We were on 8th fllor right below pool deck

Cons: Been on Voyager of the Seas .. Comparing apples to oranges