Best Ship Ever!!!!!!!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship was enormous!!! It was absolutely amazing. When you walk on the first day the view is spectacular. The way the ship is designed makes it easy to find everything you are looking for. Everything was clean and the staff was always ready to help make it better. This was by far the best vacation I have ever taken.

Wonderful food!!! The buffet was delicious as were the dining room dinners.

Always something new to do and something fun!

Everyone was always happy, made for a great time!

Large ocean view room is the way to go! It was a good sized room with such a great view.
My friend and I did the Canopy Tour, which is zip-lining through the trees, it was amazing!!!! Best experience of my life. Would do it a million more times.
I am in LOVE with the Grand Cayman. Definitely do the excursion where you sightsee on a boat then go to Seven Mile Beach. It was lovely.

Pros: Absolutely fabulous staff, fabulous ship, delicious food, accomodating staff, friendly people, great atmosphere, always something new and fun to do, good for all ages

Cons: Everything was fantastic. I have nothing to complain about in the least.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!