Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

The best vacation I have ever been on

Sail Date: December 20, 2007

Definitely the most relaxing and wonderful vacation I have ever had, Royal Caribbean did an excellent job of making sure me and my family were having a great time. The food in the My Fair Lady dining room was the most exquisite and fresh meal I have ever eaten, as well as the best service in a restaurant I have ever recieved. The food in the Windjammer marketplace was also quite good, although not as good as My Fair Lady, the marketplace still offered a wide variety of food and enough to quench even the most insatiable of appetites. The pool deck was an amazing place to be, especially with the wonderful live music and sometimes even dancing! The activities planned were well organized and very fun as well as age appropriate. There was something to do for everyone, leaving no age group out, which was another important aspect of the cruise that seemed outstanding to me.

The stateroom was always in top shape and there was an amazing cleaning service team, who all did an excellent job as well as provided us with a very warm and friendly environment. (the towel animals were also quite entertaining)

This is the first cruise we have ever been on, and after this experience, it will most definitely not be our last.

Pros: The service and personality of the crew members

Cons: The prices of the photos that were taken

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Key West is a very nice small town, with interesting sights to see. The vibe that we recieved from the town was very warm and friendly. The chickens were also pretty funny to see and it was worth a place to stop. The parasailing was a great experience, even though it was slightly more expensive than we had wanted it to be.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
It is a beautiful island to stop at. It is very relaxing and the snorkeling there is a great location.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling