A wonderful cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my first time on the Enchantment of the Seas, I truly thought that it was a wonderful ship. The service was great and the service staff were excellent. They were always ready to help you and were most pleasant at all times. The food was great and our waiter who was George was a delight, he had a terrific personality and was most charming. The selection each evening in the My Fair Lady dining room was plentiful with great varity. I would certainly recommend this ship to my friends and family.

Please see my comments above

The ship was large, however the week that we went was not filled to capacity. I did not find it to large, it never really seemed that we had 2200 guests on the ship

We went out for a few hours just to shop around. I would have preferred if we did not have to take the tenders.

Pros: The service and food were terrific

Cons: that is was not longer

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!