Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Ship was great. Not a huge ship but it was big enough. The food could have been a thousand times better. (Carnival ships serve great food) Activities were ok. Timing issues were a bit of a problem. I would suggest second seating dining. Overall the ship was clean, fun, staff was friendly and we had a great time!

Pros: My fiancee and I loved the ship! This was my second and his first cruise. The staff was very friendly. Ship was very clean.

Cons: The food was mediocere at best. Other than that everything was great. Not enough night time activities.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!