An Awesome experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Something only 1st time cruisers dream of. The whole ship was very elegant! I felt like a princess!

Love the shows!!!! We seen them all!

The best service that I have ever gotten anywhere. Everyone always had a smile on their face.

Very Beautiful

I had an inside stateroom which was perfectly fine for me. We didn't spend a lot of time in there anyway. I knew that it was going to be small but it was very cozy and had plenty of storage space.
Very beautiful. Everyone there was very nice. Will definitely go back since we didn't see everything
Don't Miss: Nothing!
It was very pretty.
Don't Miss: The peddlers

Pros: The awesome service and extremely nice staff

Cons: Hard to get reservations for the specialty restaurants

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!