Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Awesome experience

Sail Date: September 29, 2007

Something only 1st time cruisers dream of. The whole ship was very elegant! I felt like a princess!

Pros: The awesome service and extremely nice staff

Cons: Hard to get reservations for the specialty restaurants

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Love the shows!!!! We seen them all!
Very Beautiful
I had an inside stateroom which was perfectly fine for me. We didn't spend a lot of time in there anyway. I knew that it was going to be small but it was very cozy and had plenty of storage space.
The best service that I have ever gotten anywhere. Everyone always had a smile on their face.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
It was very pretty.
Don't Miss: The peddlers
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very beautiful. Everyone there was very nice. Will definitely go back since we didn't see everything
Don't Miss: Nothing!