Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"A wonderful first experience"

Sail Date: August 23, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

This was my first time cruising. We decided to cruise on the "Enchantment of the Seas" because it fit into our time schedule. I was nervous, but as soon as I stepped foot on the ship I was instantly relieved and comfortable. The ship is huge and beautiful. You never feel like you are on a "ship". The food was excellent, the spa was delightful and the entertainment was good too. We also used the "Adventure of the Seas" children's club, and were pleased as well.

Pros: My favorite part of the cruise was the wonderful service.

Cons: The pool deck got extremely crowded during the day.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Staff was amazing, so helpful and friendly. We couldn't believe they learned our names so quickly!
We went to Paradise beach that was beautiful.
Key West, Florida
It was nice, very hot though. Could've used more time there.