Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was fun

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

The ship was nice with alot of activities, bingo, pools, rock wall, etc. The staff could have been nicer. It was hard to get a coke that you had paid for at the beginning of the cruise, the staff seemed to want the tip from ordering a different drink. Overall it was nice. Relaxing during the days at sea.

Pros: Spending time with friends

Cons: ports

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Average because I felt bad giving a poor. Not very willing to help, seemed irritated most of the time.
We got a room with a big window and it was bigger than I thought. The biggest room we have had on a cruise yet.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The dolphins were great, I'm not sure what else you would do there if you did not do an excursion. Very aggresive people. Made me uncomfortable.
Don't Miss: Swim with the dolphins! It was great.