Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What A Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

I loved the service from all the people that worked their, The food and all the amount of food they had, The entertainment from the Singers and Dancers, Celebrity Apperence and comedy show of Gary Mule Deer, Fun and exiting Show "On The Edge" By jugglers Howie and Bert, and Phill the comedian who was great and hillarious. Paul Rutter was our cruise director he was really really fun and nice. I Give The Cruise 1000000000000000000 stars lol.

Pros: Every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons: What i least liked was leavinhe ship because me and my family had such a fun time on the

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The Ship Was Very Long And Nice.
They Had Alot Of Food And All Of It Was Great.
Our Stateroom was nice it was an ocean view stateroom. It Included a King Size Bed And 2 Twin Bunk Beds, a bathroom, closet, T.V, phone, a couch, and a desk.
The Staff Were Some Of The Nicest People I Ever Met. I was Most Sad Leaving The Ship Because of how nice They Were especially Dan our assitent waiter, Valentina our waiter, and the head waiter who name i forgot.
Wow, Thats all I Have To Say Great antertainment, Wow.
The childrens programs were really good they had peograms for ages 3-5, 6-8, 9-11, 12-14, and 15-17.