Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

VERY GOOD FIRST CRUISE

Sail Date: July 26, 2007

THIS WAS A FIRST CRUISE SO IT IS HARD TO TELL. IT TOOK ME TWO TO THREE DAYS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE HAVING CREW MEMBERS DO THINGS FOR ME. THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD WITH MANY CHOICES EVERY DAY. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE A NO SMOKING NIGHT IN THE CASINO. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO HAVE MORE. BEING A FIRST CRUISE I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE KIND OF SHOW YOU THE ROPES OR TELL WHAT TO EXPECT TO BECOME COMFORTABLE FASTER.

Pros: THE NO SMOKING NIGHT IN THE CASINO. THE DINNER MENU HAD SEVERAL SELECTIONS EVERY NIGHT AND THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD.

Cons: THERE WAS ONLY ONE NO SMOKING NIGHT FOR THE CASINO

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT WITH MANY CHOICES
THE TOWEL FIGURES WERE VERY NICE TOUCH.
DOING ANOTHER CRUISE I WOULD HOPE THAT THAT I COULD HAVE THE SAME STAFF TO SERVE US.
Key West, Florida
TOOK A TROLLY TOUR TO SEE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE HEAT AND HUMIDITY REALLY HIT US BEING FROM NH AND TOOK SOME OF THE ENJOYMENT OUT OF THE STOP.
THE TAXI GOING INTO COZUMEL LET US OFF ABOUT 3/4 MILE FROM OUR DESTINATION. I GUESS SOME TAXI DRIVERS ARE THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY. PONCHO'S RESTAURANTS WAS VERY GOOD AND I WOULD TELL ANY ONE GOING TO COZUMEL TO TRY IT.