More than I expected

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my 10th cruise. I have cruised every brand from Holland America to Carnival and everything in between! This was the best as far as service, friendly staff, and food. If you are looking for a PARTY, I would recommend Carnival. This ship is mostly families. However for a good time check out the Pool Bar, the staff will be sure to keep you entertained. Also treat yourself to reservations in Chops! It is an additional charge but well worth every penny. I recommend using the SPA, but have yourself prepared for a serious salespitch after every treatment! You can live without visiting Belize. The tender takes about 1 hour in 1 direction. Be careful to stay where the RCL staff tells you to go and I would recommend an guided excursion. Cozumel, always a favorite. Bring your CA$H and make deals on Silver!

I would definately choose this ship for future cruises.

Great food in every direction. Desserts left a little to be desired. Take time to eat at Chop's. Don't forget to take advantage of Roomservice, you can order before you go to bed.

Best entertainment of the entire voyage is Gaston at the pool bar!

This is by far the most friendly ship I have ever curised on.

They added 73 feet but no elevators, sometimes there is a wait for an elevator, and sometimes a far walk. The Pool Deck is fantastic, very spacious!

Very clean and well laid out!

Pros: very accommodating and helpful staff

Cons: Belize!!!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!