Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent cruise!!!!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

This was a fabulous trip on water. The service was great. Entertainment was lovely. The choice of music and the opportunity to have a choice! how fantastic. I will recommend this cruise to my friends.I had a wonderful time. Thanks to all who served us!

Pros: Warm and friendly cruise staff, especially the cruise director and the evening dining room staff!

Cons: My room was small. I was a little claustophobic! Guess it was what I paid for. The picture on the computer fooled me!!!!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

My stateroom was small, but it was always clean and attractively welcoming to a tired body! I felt a litle claustophobic, but the room was so clean and with a few surprise visitors on the bed. I was able to dive into bed from the door!!!!!!!
The service from all staff member was over and beyond!
Excellent! Had time to plan for enjoyment and relaxation. Well planned cruise entertainment schedule.
Great concern from staff. Attitude was great. A smile means a lot in a strange environment. Well planned activities for all age group.
This was a great dining experience. The waiters actually knew our names at the end of the cruise. That was great! The service was done in excellence!!!!!!!
It was facinating to see and be on the ship where it was split and an extra portion added.The rest of the ship was beautifully decorated and provided areas of relaxation and for quiet moments.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Being from Jamaica, It was a visit from the hills looking down on the city. Great sight!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
To the beach. Will have to visit again. Too short a visit on land. It was a hot day!