Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Cruise

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

The crew on the ship was very friendly and helpful at all times especially when I got turned around.They were also very courteous.The fitness center had state of the art equipment and the educational seminars they offered were great and also their staff.The variety of activities they had were good.I can't express enough my appreciation of the friendliness and professionalism of all of the crew.

Pros: The friendliness of the crew

Cons: The lack of wiping down the tables after eating on deck 9

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Having our room cleaned twice a day was outstanding.Also the chocolate on the pillows and the towel art was great.The only suggestion I have is that it would have been nice to have a little soap dish for the bar soap used for wasing our hands.
I can't emphasize enough the friendliness and professionalism of all of the crew.
As stated above I felt the tables in the eating areas on deck 9 could have been cleaned up a little bit better after people ate especially on the outside of the Windjammer.
The variety of the food offered was great and the quality was excellent.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The tour we took on the Jolly Trolley tour was good and our tour guide was very nice.
Don't Miss: Shopping
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The tour we took I beleve it was called A Taste of Ocho Rios was pretty and the tour guide we had was excellent.The downside of thetour was that there was no indication in the tour book that was sent to me was when we got to the Shaw Park Garden that there would be a foot tour thru the gardens which turned out to be a bit strenuous for some in my party.In the tour guide book it was rated as an easy tour and it was not.
Don't Miss: Shopping