Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Amazing Experience

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

The food was excellent, I never had an even remotely bad meal. The staff was so welcoming and friendly. The ship was beautiful, and was kept in very good condition. My friends and I never ran out of things to do!

Pros: The food, the staff, the beautiful ship overall

Cons: There were no cons!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The ship's decor was beautiful, I didn't expect it to be so modern. It was always spotless, too. The size was good- big enough to be able to entertain yourself the whole cruise, yet small enough to where you don't get lost for very long.
The food was excellent. I've never had better in my life.
The state rooms are small, but cruises are meant to go out and enjoy yourself, not stay in your room the entire time.
My waiters were very warm and friendly. They certainly did go above and beyond, too: They told us about where they were from (they are from all over the world) and one of my waiters from Peru even taught my friends and me how to salsa in the middle of the Windjammer Cafe!
We had a good comedian and some excellent dancing entertainment. There was also a high school band competition on board the cruise, and it was a great experience to see the young musicians.