Wonderful Vacation

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 20, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The was my first cruise. I was very impressed and would definately recommend Royal Caribbean to others. The staff was so helpful and the moment I boarded, all my worries and stress went away.

Food was great, and they had heathly option availible as well.

Our Waiter, Assistant Waiter and Stateroom Attendant were all top notch! I wish I got such great service back home.

Ship was great, just wish that the entire ship was non-smoking.

Nice clean room.
Must visit this port! Tons of shops, and activities here are top notch. Wish we spent more time here! Very clean and safe destination.
Don't Miss: Stingray City
Nice destination, however, the country is dirty and poverty is very visible.
Don't Miss: Dunns Falls

Pros: Service

Cons: Smoking

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!