Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Vacation

Sail Date: January 20, 2007

The was my first cruise. I was very impressed and would definately recommend Royal Caribbean to others. The staff was so helpful and the moment I boarded, all my worries and stress went away.

Pros: Service

Cons: Smoking

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Ship was great, just wish that the entire ship was non-smoking.
Food was great, and they had heathly option availible as well.
Nice clean room.
Our Waiter, Assistant Waiter and Stateroom Attendant were all top notch! I wish I got such great service back home.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Nice destination, however, the country is dirty and poverty is very visible.
Don't Miss: Dunns Falls
George Town, Grand Cayman
Must visit this port! Tons of shops, and activities here are top notch. Wish we spent more time here! Very clean and safe destination.
Don't Miss: Stingray City