Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: January 03, 2007

Very disappointed in pools. Water was very cold and entrance/exit from water was by ladder. This prohibited me from using them due to knee problems.

Didn't like that all beverages you ordered on ship automatically included a 15% gratuity!

Pros: Formal dining and meals

Cons: Destinations

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

All toilets were very hard to flush and many did not flush paper down, so you were often met by unpleasant surprises when opening the toilet cover.
I had a single cabin and the beds were pushed together, however; they were uneven, so I had a very obvious crease down the middle.
Show times worked well with dining times. Quality of entertainment oould have been better.
Jewelry shopping was very expensive; did NOT buy which is unusualy for me.