Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A vacation for all AGES!!

Sail Date: September 07, 2006

The service was incredible they made my family and I fell like royalty. The ship was very well maintained and cleaned. I especially like that before entering the windjammer dining area. There was a sanitizing bottle machine for you to clean you hands before entering to prevent contamination of any sort. I was truly impress by there care of keeping a clean and healthy vacation for everyone.

Pros: There is something for everyone despite age, married or single to enjoy. Quality and Quantity time well spent with your family and friends. Having all your meals , recreation & entertainment, or relaxation time accessable to you all the time. Allowing moms/ dads to rekindle there romance.

Cons: The least thing I didn't like was that it couldn't have lasted longer! I didn't want the vacation to end.

I loved the rock climbing and Jump Zone. Escpecially the kids club "Adventure Ocean" my daughter never wantted to leave the camp for kids.
Although all staff and crew members on the ship were very professional and helpful. I especially have to comment on the formal dining waiters and maitre D. They were so attentive to our every needs and wants, even cutting my six year old daughter steak for her when her mealed arrived. They were very friendly my six year old daughter looked forward in seeing them during our dinner time.
Key West, Florida
Duval street and Mallory Square there is a Conch Fritter stand in Mallory Square that sells the best Conch Fritter you have ever tasted. If you go to keys west, fl then you have to taste there infamous Conch Fritter or you haven't truly experienced the flavor of Key West.
Playa Mia also knowm as Playa Sol is great full of activities for all ages. From Kayaking, paddle boat, inflatable rock climbing, beach chairs all included for free with admission. The admission price is reduced when entering the beach if you rent a car. Executive car rental gave us a coupon reducing the entrance fee from $12.00 per person to $3.00 per person. There are also some other activities, like motorized water sports, restaurant and bar, towel rental for a fee even shopping at the entrance. A must see!! I highly recommend just renting a vehicle because you get your money worth. You can then leave the beach and see the whole island according to your own schedule. You can't get lost because there is only one rode and it goes around the island back to were you began.
Don't Miss: Playa Mia also known as Playa Sol, shopping and dining at Senor Frogs lot's of fun/unforgettable good times.