An exciting, powerful trip

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
The ship was clean, bright , very inviting and well taken care of.

What an experience, the food was second to none. You cannot do it justice with words, it has to be experienced.

I would like to see some dancing for couples over 50, great for teens and younger adults, but not so much slow dancing for us oldies.

The staff wanted your cruise to be the best experience you could ever want and they did that with flying colors, They were superb.

Perfect

excellent staff, kept impeccable, just would like a window in my room

Pros: I can't explain in words how wonderful the staff is, and how you are treated

Cons: Next time, I will get a room with a window, no light was not to my liking