Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Rejuvinating Cruise"

Sail Date: June 10, 2006

The ship was gorgeous. It is elegant and beautifully maintained. I went with two women, who have been my friends for over 35 years.....we hadn't seen each other to chat face to face in over 5 years. The ship offered us quiet lounges where we sat for hours and talked and laughed. We had coffee on our private balcony each morning and we were able to relax in privacy. There is no better vacation for friends who want to just sit, talk, laugh and catch up.

Pros: The total relaxation - no decisions about where to eat, where to go etc.

Cons: The lines to get onto the tenders.

The ship was large but we were able figure it out quickly.
We thought we were going to book one night in the special restaurant but the food in the dining room was so good that we didn't. We ate each lunch in the buffet restaurant and there were no lines....with so many people that was amazing. I love to cook so I realize how much work it is to prepare so many different dishes at each meal....and they do them all well.
We were three women in one room. We had about 25 pairs of shoes with us in total. We each had enough clothes for several weeks yet we fit comfortably. I wish I could get whoever designed the storage space in our cabin to come and do it in my house. Our room was great.....not large but so comfy.
Everyone contributed to making it a special vacation. The crew works very hard, yet they are always smiling and cheery to the guests.
I think this was the most superlative category. The entertainment was outstanding. The comedian, magician/comedian and all the entertainment staff were extremely talented.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We did not take any excursion because we just had a need to reconnect with each other. We merely shopped in Jamaica.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did not do any excursion and only saw Georgetown. There were 3 additional ships in that day so the town was extremely crowded.