Empress of the Seas Cruise Review

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 14, 2017
Ship: Empress of the Seas
1st cruise and I was mislead to believe that there would be an abundance of activities or toddlers and younger kids. However upon boarding the boat - I found out there was no babysitters onboard, no dedicated play area and no activities for them. The adult activities seem to be a hit or miss - either you did it all back to back or you didn’t do it. Time dinner were no planned or thought about. I was given a 8:30pm dinner time and I had a toddler. This would be a good boat for an older couple that just want to relax and enjoy the sun.