Cruise rating

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 24, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

The cleaning of the ship it had a lot of mold and mildew. Each time our room was cleaned it still smelled like urine and the person hair would be all over the sink. My hair is honey blonde they left long strings of dark brown hair. The food was not hot in dinner room Oatmeal is not good cold. The my time dinner room was the only thing we liked and live Broadway show. Comedy was not funny when we ask staff on the ship for information several of them could not give me answer or direct to the a person who could.

The Broadway show was the best

Its the smallest I ever experienced the bed was against the wall I had a hard time trying to get under the covers. I had to climb over my spouse to use the bathroom. It was not comfortable at all

We celebrated 31 years of marriage it was not romantic at all.