Could be better

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 24, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

Relaxing was best part of cruise and not having to walk so far as on larger ships.

Never could find the $25 credit.  I sent you and email to help me figure out if the credit was applied for correctly and never heard back from you.  So when we were on the ship, it was not there.

Food in the My time dining was not good at all. Food did not look like or taste like you were in a nice restaurant. Windjammer was better.

Had scheduled my dining times and when we got card it said 8:30.  After trying once to change we gave up.

Dining room food was not up to what it should have been.
windjammer was better

As we walked into our cabin, we had to call front desk to make them aware that a large section in the ceiling was missing.

Food in the my time dining is not that great. windjammer was better.