Empress of the Sea

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

My wife surprised me with this cruise for my birthday and it was excellent.  The personal service in every aspect was outstanding.  Especially Hector (I think) who was our waiter in the dinning room.  He and his assistant were top notch.  We have been on many cruises in the past but the service we received was the best we have received prior.

The food was presented very well and Hector was an asset to your staff. He was excellent.

Limited bingo, I would have liked to have an adult area with a couple of hot tubs that were not full of splashing children to relax in. I also enjoy sitting in a steam or sauna but these were not available. Not much life in the bars in the evenings.

The shows were some of the best we have seen.

Did not parcipate

Everything was excellent. All of the staff was polite and accommodating. Excellent service.

I was a little worried about the size of the ship. But I was worried for nothing. It was a great ship and the size was actually an asset.

It was great other than the shower was a little small. Expected on a ship. The Cabin attendant was excellent and did an exceptional job.
Just went from the airport to the ship and ship to airport. No time was spent in Miami.
It was excellent. I will go back there in the future.
I did not plan well for this stop and as a result did not enjoy it. clearly my fault.