Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Empress of the Seas | Aug 29, 2016 | 5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 29, 2016

This cruise I found very relaxing.. The shows were normal cruise shows, but I found the last night show by their own entertainers to be better than normal. The staff was great. Friendly and eager to please. Our cabin steward was fantastic. He actually made towels to look like legs, put my sneaker on the bottom to resemble feet, and placed it on the toilet. When you went into the bathroom, it looked like someone sitting on the toilet, without an upper body. Extremely funny. We had my time dining and found the wait staff to be great. We sat at the same table most nights, and the assistant waiter knew to get me iced tea w/o my asking.

Only complaint would be size of the cabin and shower. Next time would rather sail on a larger ship.

To small. Shower was claustrophobic

Expect a small cabin, but great crew