Will do it again.

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

We've enjoyed the nightly shows and the dinners were excellent. A smaller ship that is quite easy to navigate from bow to stern and port to starboard.

The wait staff were excellent and took good care of us, my boys enjoyed the extra attention. Indoor and outdoor activities have plenty to choose from.

This is my kind of ship, I can be as active or as laid back as I want to be.

Due to weather inclement our trip was given a different itinerary: instead of Grand Cayman and Key West we were sent to Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay. We were provided 3 ports instead of two, an advantageous change.

Clean and comfortable.