The Storm Changing Itinerary COULDN'T Hamper A WONDERFUL TIME!

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was not worrying about a thing - except what to drink next, LOL - from the moment I boarded until leaving the ship.  My only disappointment was that I was told the ship had just been totally renovated, and I'm not sure that was accurate...  BUT, with that being said, it was very nice!

While we were re-routed due to a tropic depression, it was still a wonderful time!  The private island at Coco Cay was pristine and peaceful.

The staff was great - especially Nigel (our main poolside bartender) - who remembered our names from drink one...  and Waldo & Jhon who took great care of us at dinner.  The towel animals that would surprise us at the end of each day made by our room attendant was a perfect, fun way to end the day!

I have already recommended the cruise to others!!!HappyLove

spacious