Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

awesome trip

Sail Date: July 28, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have nothing bad to say, I had such a great time.

During our dinners Milton and Vicente gave awesome service they were a great crew.

Jely was always on top of our room being clean and giving great service.

Our bartender at Boleros Carlos was very nice gave good recommendations to new drinks that he thought would be sweet but not strong. his smile always made our day.

the staff with the children's group was great my son loved it.

I was told during our trip that our room would have double beds. I did not like the bunk bed setting
Carlos he was an awesome Bartender Love his smile. He made my day.
Thank you Carlos you are awesome..
Vicente and Milton I give them a 10 + their service was awesome.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
it was nice until we seen a shark swim by us and stayed near by. I didn't go back into the water
Key West, Florida
The Streets smelled awful. i wont go back