Good service, good food, old ship.

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 23, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

I would love to give this trip a better review, but when you see the commercials for Royal Caribbean, you only see the fun from the new boats. I booked this cruise under the label that Empress was "recently renovated." While that might be true, the renovations maybe amounted to new paint and some cosmetic clean up. The service, and the food was great. The staff tried their best. But I do not think I will take another cruise aboard Empress. My girls are very used to cruises where there are lots of things to do from morning to night.

Excellent! Maria Our server was top notch!

Very Good!

Old boat. Built in 1990.

Clean

If you have thrill seeking teenagers, this boat is not for you.

Awful port