Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Cruise

Sail Date: June 30, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the dining experience at Starlight restaurant and our servers Benni and Jacob. I liked the big screen tv over the pool, but I think they need to play more than one movie per day. Maybe play kids movies in t he day and adult movies later in the evening. I also think the bathrooms in  the interior cabins need to be a bit bigger. I have cruised before interior and they were bigger.