Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

More options for diamond club members and up.

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

One thing I didn't think I would enjoy is the size of the ship. Being on much bigger ones, I was worried. Now I would say I really enjoyed the small ship with very friendly staff. Everyone was a pleasure to be around. See comments for diamond club members and up. Enjoyed it so much we are taking the same cruise starting August 15th.Happy

The gentleman who took care of our room did an excellent job making sure all our needs were taken care of.
Children's Programs N/A
This area was lacking. Understand small ship, but should have had more the comedian was excellent.
Melvin our server did an outstanding job. We really enjoyed him and he laughed at our jokes.
Melvin our server was outstanding. Ladies in the piano bar were excellent.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Didn't go there due to engine problems.
Key West, Florida

Need to give more options for the diamonds up members. You have no lounge for them and limit three drinks. I would suggest you give the option of more drinks (six or more) along with longer time to enjoy them. They are getting nothing else on the ship.