Terribly Disappointing

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: June 16, 2016

My favorite and the only thing that I enjoyed on my cruise was in the dining room.

I was very disappointed that I was unable to use the swimming pool or the Jacuzzi because it was always occupied by splashing and unruly children.

Since the Empress of the Seas is so small with only just one pool, I believe that a schedule should have been prepared for certain times for children and certain times for adults.  Also, I believe Jacuzzis are to be used by adults and not safe for children.

I was also disappointed that I was never given any information for on board daily or nightly activities.

This cruise was very disappointing and I will never again consider such a cruise.

There were none.

Yes, I was happy with the way my room was kept.