Don't miss this experience!!!

Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223 Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223
This is an older ship, however it had no impact on my cruising experience. I found the ship to maintain a clean and friendly environment. We were very pleased with this cruise. If you are looking for a WOW factor interior this is not the ship for you. It is a perfectly medium sized ship. I loved it. I perfer a little older ship rather then the new mega ships that seem so crowded. The price is unbelievable for this experience. I travel frequently andthis is by far the best value I have ever seen!

Pros: The itinerary...does not get any better.

Cons: Take a large cup for water to take back to your room! Small cups my only complaint!

Recommends Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223? Yes!