Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Comfort & First Class Service

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Although the ship is smaller than most in the RCL fleet, it is a great ship. Very easy to get around . The Ship is uncrowded and we were able to do everything we wanted without having to wait. The food was excellent. I was able to eat fresh fruit and vegetables with great variety . Fish was excellent and varied. This is not a party boat so if you want that go to another ship. The itinerary was outstanding. I traveled with my 10 year old son and we had a blast on the excursions, climbing wall, and at the pool. My son enjoyed the Ocean Club-kids programs and wanted to spend as much time as he could there. The staff throughout was top notch. I will only cruise on RCL.

Pros: Size of Ship,Food, attentive staff, Childrens programs,Ports of Call,

Cons: Small showers in stateroom, cost of internet(should be one fee for unlimited usage)

Recommends Empress of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!