A wonderful experience

Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

3 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2007
Ship: Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223
It was an amazing experience. I was my first time. Everything was excellent the treatment from the crew. All the different activities (there is always something to do) The rooms are perfect all the commodities that are needed. I liked very much have agendas on TV of the boat facilities, the islands and important information to make things easy. The theater was amazing and the shows "loved it". The pools, the restaurants, the disco, there is so much to do. The islands were beautifull and the shopping very sheap. The crew from the boat amazing service. Love it I been recommending it to all my friends.
Incredible experience we rented a 4track and ran all the island visit the beatiful sites beaches, mountains and stores.
Don't Miss: The beach and stores
Don't Miss: The beach and stores
Highly recommend the tour to see the best sites of the island. Shopping was great and cheap.
Don't Miss: The botanical gardens the beach and the stores
Don't Miss: The botanical gardens the beach and the stores

Pros: The treatment and activities

Cons: I liked everything - I highly recomend it

Recommends Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223? Yes!