Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very good cruise, excellent service!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

The ship was in very good shape for a ship of its age. Smaller than we are used to, but overall in very good condition.

Pros: The wonderful service we received from all members of the ship. This was our 10th cruise and I have to say that even though service with Royal Caribbean has always been great, this time it was superb, especially by the dining room staff. The food was great and so was the nightly entertainment.

Cons: The size of the ship. Empress of the Seas is the smallest ship in the Royal Caribbean Fleet and my husband and I do prefer the bigger size ships. My husband tends to get a little seasick on the smaller ships and this time it was no different.