Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223 Cruise Review

Ship: Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223
I was on the weekend trip , my schedule was :Friday : Leave Puerto RicoSaturday : St. Thomas *nothing to do here*Sunday : St. Martin *it was Sunday and all he stores where closed, all we got to do was the beachThe crew was good, the food was ok, but there really isn't anything to do onboard. The pool is crowded and the arcade is old and out dated. But other then that, it was my first cruise ever and I enjoyed it. I have no doubt about going on a Royal Caribbean cruise, I think they are very good and I plan to go on the Adventure of the Seas in 2004.