Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation, no problems, moved us to the front of the line to assist with elderly traveler.Food service, good, not the best food I've ever had in my life, but good. Service, the same.Entertainment, good.Kids programs, never even saw any children except for one night they were paraded through the dining area. Other than that, they were invisible.It was a nice ship, nice cruise, the ports were exceptional. I would definitely travel with Royal Caribbean again. I prefer a larger ship with more young people...need to try out their ice skating rinks.