Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation was easy, welcoming and organized. Food service was superior, can't say enough about the waiters who literally bent over backwards for us. Entertainment was good, especially the comedians and games where audience participation was involved. The nightclub acts were geared for an over 50 crowd and some younger, current music, maybe jazz, would have been appreciated. Every single person on the ship I encountered was friendly, professional, and the whole vacation was a wonderful experience. The only complaint I have is the bed was hard as a rock (I don't think Royal Caribbean wants you to sleep...there's too much to do!). I highly recommend this cruise ship.