Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223 Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Ship: Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223
I sailed on Monarch of the Sas on My 7th and it was the best cruise ship and cruise line I have been on. This was my 3rd cruise but 1st with royal caribbean and by far this was the best cruise line yet and intend to sail with this line again. The food was excellent and our waiter was fantastic. The people at our table were so nice the 1st nite it felt like we were a family and only met them that nite. The crew was very nice and professional especially our cruise director. We did have problems with the engine one day but the captian made it to every port we were scheduled to see and it was really no trouble. Wel all I have left to say is the royal caribbean is truly a good line and the ship made me fell like royalty. Royal Caribbean will see me on another boat soon.