Emerald Princess 28 days, Medterranean/Black Sea Cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona To Rome)
Sail Date: June 06, 2015
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: E407

I have been on 28 cruises and this by far has been the most enjoyable. The ports of call and the excursions were the best and the pricing was also in line. I found that the staff with very pleasant, kind and always ready to help and serve in a timely manner.  I can not say enough regarding our waiter Francisco Nido and Jr. waiter Mark Malimas.  I always felt like I was in a 5 star restaurant with all the attention and service we received.  Last but not least the head waiter manager Silviu has been most gracious and accommodating in the Botticelli Dining Room where we dined very night.  Thank You Annette Smith and Teofilo Useche.

See above

Did not go cancelled by the cruise company